This document, created by the musicians of the negotiating committee, is entitled “Claim”, “Reality” and “Truth”. The “Claim” is a statement made by or on behalf of the Musicians of the SPCO. The “Reality” column is a response issued by Management on November 13, 2012. “Truth” is the response of the Musicians supporting the complete accuracy of the original Claim.
Cultivating dynamic musical experiences for Twin Cities and global audiences through impassioned performances of the highest caliber.
Search This Site
- Pioneer Press Letter – Brad C. Eggen: The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra after the storm
- The SPCO Musicians want to express their gratitude to the generosity of our local music shops that have been so supportive during the lockout–
- YouTube Video – Ray Hair, President of The American Federation of Musicians, spoke at the concert given by The Musicians of The San Francisco Symphony in support of the locked out musicians of The Minnesota Orchestra and The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra
- MinnPost – SPCO musicians ratify contract; concerts to resume May 9, by Pam Espeland
- Statement by Bruce Ridge, Chair of ICSOM, read by SFS Musician, Cathy Payne, at the benefit concert given by the San Francisco Symphony Musicians, April 29
This website is owned and operated by the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra Musicians Association.
It does not necessarily represent the views, positions, or opinions of the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra Society but only those of the musicians and their union, Twin Cities Musicians Union, Local 30-73, American Federation of Musicians.