This document, created by the musicians of the negotiating committee, is entitled “Claim”, “Reality” and “Truth”. The “Claim” is a statement made by or on behalf of the Musicians of the SPCO. The “Reality” column is a response issued by Management on November 13, 2012. “Truth” is the response of the Musicians supporting the complete accuracy of the original Claim.
Cultivating dynamic musical experiences for Twin Cities and global audiences through impassioned performances of the highest caliber.
Search This Site
- We welcome Zachary Cohen, our Principal Bass for the 14-15 season
- Ever wonder what kind of wood a bassoon is made from? Here is our 2nd bassoonist, Carole Mason Smith, to answer some questions about her instrument.
- What do four musicians of the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra have in common? They all play on instruments made by the Brooklyn-based luthier, Sam Zygmuntowicz.
- SPCO Flutist, Alicia McQuerrey, talks about her experience as a Suzuki student, one of the first flutists to be taught in this method in the US.
- Did you know that SPCO violinist, Daria Adams, and her husband, Minnesota Orchestra violist, Michael Adams, are co-directors of a summer chamber music festival in Napa Valley?
This website is owned and operated by the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra Musicians Association.
It does not necessarily represent the views, positions, or opinions of the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra Society but only those of the musicians and their union, Twin Cities Musicians Union, Local 30-73, American Federation of Musicians.