Cultivating dynamic musical experiences for Twin Cities and global audiences through impassioned performances of the highest caliber.
Search This Site
- Pittsburgh Symphony settles contract with musicians a year early–Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 10, 2013
- SPCO violinist who planned to leave named to senior staff role–Pioneer Press
- How management’s self-inflicted wounds are killing Minnesota’s two world-class orchestras—and what to do about it–Jonathan Eisenberg, MinnPost
- What’s left of an orchestra after a lock-out?– Norman Lebrecht, Slipped Disc
- The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra after the storm–Letter to Pioneer Press from Brad Eggen
This website is owned and operated by the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra Musicians Association.
It does not necessarily represent the views, positions, or opinions of the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra Society but only those of the musicians and their union, Twin Cities Musicians Union, Local 30-73, American Federation of Musicians.